Metaladas
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos!

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos! Empty Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos!

Mensagem por zurgoku Dom Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

Megadeth front man Dave Mustaine, once notorious for his heated feuds with former Metallica band mates James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich, has turned a new leaf thanks to his experiences on the Big Four tour. In an interview with Australian website Faster Louder, Mustaine acknowledges how a changing attitude has helped with rebuilding bridges:

"The truth of the matter is, I caused a lot of problems over my career, I made a lot of enemies, and right now I don’t really have any enemies anymore, because I’ve spent the latter part of my career being much more grateful for what I have. I have friends again in this business – I never was friendless, but the people that mattered, I didn’t have in my life any more. It’s great to be able to pick up my phone and see a text message from Kerry [King] and it’s great to be able to check my voice mail and have a voice mail from James [Hetfield] or Lars [Ulrich]."

The famed guitarist and vocalist also suggested that the band’s follow up to 2008’s “Endgame” could be even more aggressive than its predecessor: "I’m super super excited about getting ready to do this next record. It will be more like “Endgame” and maybe a little bit… maybe sticking in that vein and going a little forward toward what I like."

Early this month, Mustaine revealed that five songs are almost completed for the new record in an online chat with the band’s Cyber Army fan club. The band will once again be working with engineer, Ken Eisennagel, who previously worked on the pre-production phases for 2009's "Endgame" and 2007's "United Abominations".

Dave Mustaine, aqui afirma que já não tem inimigos como o Lars Ulrich e o James Hetfield, ou ainda o Kerry King dos Slayer, e que está bastante contente por isso.
Diz ainda que já estáo quase prontas 5 músics para o seu próximo álbum., que será mais agressivo que o antecessor "Endgame"

cheers
zurgoku
zurgoku
Admin
Admin

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos! Empty Re: Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos!

Mensagem por kofuvich Ter Dez 21, 2010 9:18 am

Álbum novo e eu a espera.
kofuvich
kofuvich
Eu sou do Metal
Eu sou do Metal

Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos! Empty Re: Dave Mustaine diz que já não tem inimigos!

Mensagem por zurgoku Ter Dez 21, 2010 9:32 am

já agora eles vêm a portugal, juntamente com os Slayer, dia 30 de Março, no pav. atlântico. eu vou, se calhar Smile
zurgoku
zurgoku
Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos